User The person who uses the Nusuk Hajj for individual pilgrims, and as mentioned in this Policy, also refers to “You”.
User Personal Data Any data, regardless of its source or form, that may lead to identifying an individual specifically, or that may directly or indirectly make it possible to identify an individual, including name, personal identification number, addresses, contact numbers, license numbers, records, personal assets, bank and credit card numbers, photos and videos of an individual, and any other data of personal nature.
User Sensitive Personal Data: Personal Data revealing racial or ethnic origin, or religious, intellectual or political belief, data relating to security criminal convictions and offenses, biometric or Genetic Data for the purpose of identifying the person, Health Data, and data that indicates that one or both of the individual’s parents are unknown.
User Non-Personal Data Any set of data that does not contain personally identifiable information.
Processing Any operation or set of operations that is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
Nusuk Hajj This system is intended to serve individual pilgrims outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia from 67 countries, allowing them to book Hajj packages including (Hotels, catering, transportation, ground service, and tour guides) and request electronic Hajj visas.
Cookies: A cookie is a small text file that is placed onto your computer or electronic device when you access our website. Similar technologies include web beacons, action tags, local shared objects ("flash cookies"), and single-pixel gifs. Such technologies can be used to track users' actions and activities and to store information about them. We use these cookies and/or similar technologies when you visit Nusuk Hajj.
Data Protection Law Protecting user data in accordance with the standards and regulations followed in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Service Providers Refers to a person or organization that offers services such as SMS, Courier etc. to The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah.
Who We Are
Types of Personal Data We Collect
The following Personal data is collected by Nusuk Hajj when the User uses the website
User Personal Data (mandatory)
First, Middle And Last Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, Gender, Marital Status, Nationality, Religion, Birth Date, Passport Number, Passport Expiry date.
User Personal Data (optional)
User Sensitive Personal Data
Health Conditions, Personal Preferences, Proof of residents info.
When We Collect Your Personal Data
We collect your Personal Data and process it when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services (Packages).
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Fill Payment method details form.
WHY WE UTILIZE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Nusuk Hajj collects your Personal Data in order to:
- Search for hotels or transportation availability on the portal.
- Process a booking for a room on a hotel or one of the available transportation options.
- Process a cancel request for one previous booking transactions.
- Email you with important notifications.
- Facilitate service providers' packages creations to match user preferences.
TRANSFERS OF YOUR INFORMATION WITH RELATED ENTITIES
How we store your Personal Data
YOUR PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
Every user of our Website is entitled to the following:
- The Right to Access You have the full right to request copies of your Personal Data in accordance with the policies and regulations of the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah.
- The Right to Rectification You have the right to request from The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah to correct any Personal Data that you may believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah to complete any Personal Data that you believe to be incomplete.
- The Right to Erasure You are entitled to ask The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah to delete your personal data, in line with the current rules and policies.
- The Right to Restrict Processing You have the right to request a temporary restriction to The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions and in accordance with the policies and regulations of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. However, the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah can still store user personal data, but it may not continue to use it.
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions including processing related to direct marketing and in accordance with the policies and regulations of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah to transfer your collected data to another organization, or directly to the user, under certain conditions and in accordance with the policies and regulations of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Keeping the User Signed In
- Understanding How The User Uses Our Website
- Nusuk Hajj uses the following Cookies: User Access Token.
Children Personal Data
Our top priority is to safeguard children while they use the internet. We at Nusuk Hajj urge parents and guardians to monitor their children's online activities. We do not intentionally gather any Personal Data from children below the age of 13. If you suspect that your child has shared any Personal Data on our Website, we strongly advise you to get in touch with us without delay. We will do our utmost to swiftly delete such Personal Data from our database.
Questions, Concerns or Complaints
- let us have enough information to identify you
- let us have proof of your identity (a copy of your driving license, passport, or utility bill)
- let us know the information to which your request relates
We hope we will be able to resolve any privacy concerns you may have.