We encourage you to read the terms and conditions for using the NUSUK Hajj platform here along with any other NUSUK Hajj platform policy and any other documents referred to here, so that you are fully aware. As part of our commitment to making the Platform a place you would like to visit frequently, we welcome all your comments and inquiries on any of the terms and conditions, policies or rules that we include from time to time.
NUSUK Hajj platform: (the "Platform") It is a platform that serves Hajj and provides individual packages consisting of services (flight / housing / transportation / subsistence / accompanying guide for pilgrims / multiple payments / verifying all documents and documents required) via the Internet between M.O.Hajj and user.
Target countries: Those nations listed on the platform, which is periodically updated.
User: Any Individual who benefits is citizens and residents of the target countries from the services provided through the Platform, which requires the creation of a special account (the user is also referred to as “you”).
Services: Online reservation services for individual packages for Hajj.
Customer: The natural person who benefits from the services provided through the platform.
Visa: It is a electronic visa that allows the user to perform Hajj in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Refunds and Cancellations Policy: Means the terms and conditions for the cancellation of Nusuk Hajj packages mentioned in clause 9.
Laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia: (the applicable law) any legally binding laws, regulations, or legislation including any legal article, cabinet decision, legal rule, regulation, circular, decree, administrative decision, treaty, charter, approvals, Exemptions, exceptions, amendments, orders, judgments and decisions, written interpretations, court decisions, licenses, publications, declarations or similar requirements of any Saudi government agency and any interpretation thereof that gives it the validity of the system by any Saudi government agency, including any modifications, supplements, alternatives or other modifications made from time to time.
GDPR: Means regulations (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
Relevant Data Protection Regulations: means all relevant data protection regulations (and/or amendments thereto) and any related regulations, statutory tools and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), as applicable, in relation to data processing The user's personal information and the freedom to transfer such personal data.
Register to Use the Platform:
User Account: Your use of our services requires registration on the platform, noting that there are no fees for the registration process on the platform currently, but Ministry of Hajj and Umrah reserves the right to impose a registration fee on the user at any time.
Password and Security: The user code, password and security of the user is very important and must be preserved, and when he forgets it or others infringe on it, he must follow the procedures for that so that the personal data is not exposed to change or use by others. The user code, password and security are chosen by the user and should be used only by him, and constitute a security tool for accessing his personal data management page.
Validity Code (Security Key): When registering at NUSUK Hajj platform, a one-time validity code (security key) will be used via e-mail. It is an additional security measure that is implemented to protect some operations of some services, then it is used with caution and according to the instructions and procedures attached to it.
- Users wishing to perform Hajj must obtain Hajj visas in advance. You will not be able to do Hajj on a tourist visa or any other visa. Make sure you follow your visa terms & conditions. You can apply for a visa electronically when you register on the Nusk Hajj platform
- If you overstay your Hajj visa, you may face a large fine, be jailed and/or deported. You may also be banned from returning to Saudi Arabia in the future.
- You can't work in Saudi Arabia on a Hajj visa.
- A Hajj visa is for travel to Jeddah, Makkah and Medina only. Saudi authorities usually won't allow you to travel outside these cities before or after the Hajj with Hajj visa.
- Saudi Arabia uses the Islamic calendar for all official matters. Make sure you know when your visa expires.
- The user acknowledges that any personal data he provides through the platform is complete, accurate and up-to-date.
- The user acknowledges not entering and registering on the platform under the name of another user.
- The user acknowledges not to use the platform or the services available on it to carry out any illegal act that results in a violation or crime under any applicable and valid system in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- The user acknowledges that Ministry of Hajj and Umrah reserves the right to prevent the user's access to the Platform in the event of any actual or suspected violation of one or more of the terms and conditions herein.
- The user acknowledges that he bears full responsibility for any operation or request for a service that Ministry of Hajj and Umrah receives under his user code, password and security even if it was not intentional or he was not the one who did so.
- If the user is a resident, the user confirms that he or she has been a resident in the country for one full year or more.
- Passport should be valid till the date 24/12/2023.
Protection of Personal User Data:
Your personal data is stored securely on the Platform. Your relevant data protection regulations will apply to your personal data. We will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data that we hold about you, from misuse, loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, disruption, modification and destruction, including through firewalls, password access and secure servers, and Ministry of Hajj and Umrah does not guarantee the protection of your data User personal data when transmitted over the Internet or during use of the Platform, although we will do our best to protect your personal data.
The platform provides web-based services. These services allow users to make online reservations for hotels, transportation and ground services. Ministry of Hajj and Umrah does not offer any refunds for any services already purchased from the platform by the user unless any of the services fall under the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah cancellation policy.
Other Websites Links:
The Platform may contain links to other websites, services or platforms provided by Ministry of Hajj and Umrah to assist you and facilitate your access to the Services. Ministry of Hajj and Umrah is not responsible for the contents and services of those sites, advertisements, services, content or other materials on or available on those sites. Also, the operations that occur between you and any third party are not the responsibility of Ministry of Hajj and Umrah and have nothing to do with it. Therefore, you should review the terms, conditions and privacy policies of these other websites.
Refunds and Cancellations:
Any service cancelled at any point prior to check-in or the date of travel or delayed for processing the Customer visa or rejected will be subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Kindly note that once you have selected a payment method while booking the Hajj package, you will not be able to change the payment method. In such an event, you will have to cancel and rebook the Hajj package using another payment method, and the cancellation policy will apply.
- We strongly advise you to peruse the cancellation policies as each Hajj packages has a distinct cancellation policy.
- Whenever the Customer uses Visa or MasterCard for the payment and decide to refund / Cancellation then the same cards will be used for the return transaction.
- During the Refunds process the customer must enter the bank data to which the transfer is to be made.
- The validity of the entered bank data is the responsibility of the customer alone, and in case of customer entered incorrect data, the customer acknowledges that customer will not claim at all.
Content and License:
- Ministry of Hajj and Umrah name and logo and all the materials, texts, images, graphics, designs, models, multimedia files and software contained in the platform are owned by Ministry of Hajj and Umrah or the licensees under the contracts signed with it. Ministry of Hajj and Umrah reserves all intellectual property rights relating to it, including copyright and distribution rights, and these materials may not be reproduced, distributed, modified, used for commercial or advertising purposes, or republished in any form without the express written permission of Ministry of Hajj and Umrah. All of this content is protected by copyright and other applicable intellectual property laws in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- When you download and use the Platform and agree to these terms and conditions; This constitutes a personal, limited license to use these services by the user. Use of the Platform does not grant you intellectual property rights to the content of the Services or any of the information available through the Services provided. Your use of any of the Services does not grant you any intellectual property rights associated with the Platform or Ministry of Hajj and Umrah.
Limitation of Liability:
- Ministry of Hajj and Umrah is not responsible for any loss, modification or damage to the users personal data stored on the platform.
- Ministry of Hajj and Umrah is not responsible for any of the following matters (including but not limited to: any expenses or losses that may result from the user’s use of the platform or inability to use it, or the occurrence of some errors or omissions or the delay in the response of the services to users for any A reason was, or the operation of the platform was interrupted, malfunctions occurred, users devices were exposed to viruses, the entire platform was down, the user’s reputation was abused, or problems occurred due to accessing, accessing or using the platform or accessing through it to the websites other).
- The user agrees that Ministry of Hajj and Umrah has no responsibility in the event that the platform is unable to provide any of the services or achieve the purpose for which it was intended, including but not limited to; Damage arising from the loss of the User's personal data, data corruption, inaccuracy or failure of the Communication Services, or any other damage or loss arising out of or related to the inability to use the Platform by the User.
- Ministry of Hajj and Umrah does not guarantee the continuous access for the user freely, without interruption and securely to the platform or any of its services, and Ministry of Hajj and Umrah is not responsible for any interruption, delay or defect in the services provided through the platform. The platform does not give any express or implied guarantees regarding the accuracy, conformity of the information published, or its completeness.
- Ministry of Hajj and Umrah is not obligated to maintain backup copies of the user's personal data while using the platform or in any way.
- The user agrees that if he is unable to use the services as a result of his non-compliance with these terms and conditions and/or the reasons arise from the tool or software used, the user shall not have the right to any compensation or any claim against Ministry of Hajj and Umrah.
Modification and change of services:
Ministry of Hajj and Umrah may from time to time, modify the Services, including change them, for the purpose of making improvements and/or changes in technology and operating methods.
- Force Majeure means any event that prevents a Party from performing all or any substantial part of its obligations under these Terms and Conditions, which the affected Party cannot overcome by exercising reasonable due diligence, including natural disasters, or fires, storms, acts of government, public bodies or any competent authority, war, hostilities, riots, civil wars, coups, rebellions, revolutions, interruptions or failures of electricity service or telephone, terrorist or military acts, epidemics or any threat of any of the aforementioned.
- The User agrees that Ministry of Hajj and Umrah is not responsible for any delay faced by the user or for any failure of Ministry of Hajj and Umrah to implement any obligation stipulated in these terms and conditions arising from the suspension or cancellation of the services as a result of the occurrence of any force majeure event.
- Ministry of Hajj and Umrah has the right to add/modify or change any part or whole of the terms and conditions. The user will be notified of these changes and continued use of the portal confirms your acceptance of the said changes.
- These terms and conditions supplement any other policies related to the Services and are not intended to override any of the other policies.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement and understanding between the User and Ministry of Hajj and Umrah regarding the Services and browsing the Platform.
- If any of these terms and conditions are found by a court to be void or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deleted and the invalidity or unenforceability of that provision shall not affect the validity of the other terms and conditions herein which shall remain in full force and effect, Provided that any invalid or unenforceable provision shall be replaced by valid terms and conditions to achieve, to the maximum extent possible, the same effect as would have been achieved by such invalid or unenforceable provision.
- If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use the Services and the Platform.
- The user bears full responsibility for compliance with the applicable regulations, including in relation to his use of the platform.
These terms and conditions, including any non-contractual matters arising from them, shall be subject to the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and disputes arising between the parties in relation to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the competent court in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Questions, inquiries or complaints: