We encourage you to read the terms and conditions for using the Nusuk Hajj platform here along with any other Nusuk Hajj platform policy and any other documents referred to here, so that you are fully aware. As part of our commitment to making the Platform a place you would like to visit frequently, we welcome all your comments and inquiries on any of the terms and conditions, policies or rules that we include from time to time.
Nusuk platform: (the “Platform “) It a platform that serves Hajj and provides individual packages consisting of services (flight / housing / transportation / subsistence / accompanying guide for pilgrims / multiple payments / verifying all documents and documents required for all types of visas) via the Internet between The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah and user.
Personal Data: Every statement - regardless of its source or form - that would lead to identifying the individual specifically, or make it possible to identify him directly or indirectly, including name, identification number, addresses, contact numbers, license numbers, records, personal property, bank account numbers, and cards. Credit cards, images of the individual, and other data of a personal nature.
Target countries: Those nations listed on the platform, which is periodically updated.
User: Any Individuals who benefit are citizens and residents of the target countries from the services provided through the Platform, which requires the creation of a special account (the user is also referred to as “you”).
Services: Online reservation services for individual packages for Hajj.
Customer: The natural person who benefits from the services provided through the platform.
Visa: It is an electronic visa that allows the User to visit the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia: (the applicable law) any legally binding laws, regulations, or legislation including any legal article, cabinet decision, legal rule, regulation, circular, decree, administrative decision, treaty, charter, approvals, Exemptions, exceptions, amendments, orders, judgments and decisions, written interpretations, court decisions, licenses, publications, declarations or similar requirements of any Saudi government agency and any interpretation thereof that gives it the validity of the system by any Saudi government agency, Including any modifications, supplements, alternatives or other modifications made from time to time.
Force Majeure: means any event that prevents a Party from performing all or any substantial part of its obligations under these Terms and Conditions, which the affected Party cannot overcome by exercising reasonable due diligence, including natural disasters, or fires, storms, acts of government, public bodies or any competent authority, war, hostilities, riots, civil wars, coups, rebellions, revolutions, interruptions or failures of electricity service or telephone, terrorist or military acts, epidemics or any threat of any of the aforementioned.
Register to Use the Platform:
User Account: Your use of our services requires registration on the platform, noting that there are no fees for the registration process on the platform currently, but The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah reserves the right to impose a registration fee on the user at any time.
Password and Security: The user code, password and security of the user is very important and must be preserved, and when he forgets it or others infringe on it, he must follow the procedures for that so that the personal data is not exposed to change or use by others. The user code, password and security are chosen by the user and should be used only by him, and constitute a security tool for accessing his personal data management page.
Validity Code (Security Key): When registering at Nusuk platform, a one-time validity code (security key) will be used via e-mail. It is an additional security measure that is implemented to protect some operations of some services, then it is used with caution and according to the instructions and procedures attached to it.
- Users wishing to perform Hajj must obtain Hajj visas in advance. You will not be able to do Hajj on a tourist visa or any other visa. Make sure you follow your visa terms & conditions. You can apply for a visa electronically when you register on the Nusuk Hajj platform
- If you overstay your Hajj visa, you may face a large fine, be jailed, and/or deported. You may also be banned from returning to Saudi Arabia in the future.
- It is not permitted to work in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia on a Hajj visa.
- A Hajj visa is for travel to Jeddah, Makkah, and Medina only. Saudi authorities usually won't allow you to travel outside these cities before or after the Hajj with Hajj visa.
- Saudi Arabia uses the Islamic calendar for all official matters. Make sure you know when your visa expires.
- The user acknowledges that any personal data he provides through the platform is complete, accurate, and up-to-date.
- The user acknowledges not entering and registering on the platform under the name of another user.
- The user acknowledges not to use the platform or the services available on it to carry out any illegal act that results in a violation or crime under any applicable and valid system in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- The User acknowledges that The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah reserves the right to prevent the User's access to the Platform in the event of any actual or suspected violation of one or more of the terms and conditions herein.
- The user acknowledges that he bears full responsibility for any operation or request for a service that The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah receives under his user code, password, and security even if it was not intentional or he was not the one who did so.
- If the User is a resident, the User confirms that he or she has been resident in the country for a full year or more.
Protection of Personal User Data:
Your personal data is stored securely on the Platform in accordance with the cybersecurity regulations, the personal data protection law, and related regulations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Your relevant data protection regulations will apply to your personal data. We will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data that we hold about you, from misuse, loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, disruption, modification, and destruction, including through firewalls, password access, and secure servers.
The platform provides web-based services. These services allow users to make online reservations for hotels, transportation and ground services. The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah can analyze beneficiary satisfaction and develop services by integrating cookies and tracking technologies into the Nusuk platform and emails.
Other Websites' Links:
The Platform may contain links to other websites, services, or platforms provided by The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah to assist you and facilitate your access to the Services. Therefore, you should review the terms, conditions, and privacy policies of these other websites.
Content and License:
- The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah logo and all the materials, texts, images, graphics, designs, models, multimedia files, and software contained in the platform are owned by The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah or the licensees under the contracts signed with it. The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah reserves all intellectual property rights relating to it, including copyright and distribution rights, and these materials may not be reproduced, distributed, modified, used for commercial or advertising purposes, or republished in any form without the express written permission of The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah. All of this content is protected by copyright and other applicable intellectual property laws in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- when you download and use the Platform and agree to these terms and conditions; This constitutes a personal, limited license to use these services by the user. Use of the Platform does not grant you intellectual property rights to the content of the Services or any of the information available through the Services provided. Your use of any of the Services does not grant you any intellectual property rights associated with the Platform or The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah.
Limitation of Liability:
The user's obligation to protect their privacy on the Nusuk Haj platform:
- Immediately contact the platform's technical support when the user believes that someone else was able to obtain login information to his account on the platform or any other confidential information.
- Do not give any confidential information over the phone or the Internet if you don’t know the identity of the person or party receiving the information.
- Do not share login information (username and password) with others, and do not allow others to use the user’s account on the platform, as the user is responsible for data leakage from his personal account, including the username and password.
- Use the application through a secure electronic device, close unused Internet-connected applications, and ensure that the anti-virus software is always up to date.
- The user has full responsibility for service requests issued from his account on the Nusuk Hajj platform, as the user is obligated to update his account information in the event of a change in place of residence, mobile phone number, or any other information entered at the time of registration.
- The user is responsible for implementing the service based on the data provided in the registration process, and the Nusuk Hajj platform is not responsible as a result of the incorrectness of this data.
Modification and Change of Services:
Ministry of Hajj and Umrah may from time to time, modify the Services, including change them, for the purpose of making improvements and/or changes in technology and operating methods.
- Force Majeure means any event that prevents a Party from performing all or any substantial part of its obligations under these Terms and Conditions, which the affected Party cannot overcome by exercising reasonable due diligence, including natural disasters, or fires, storms, acts of government, public bodies or any competent authority, war, hostilities, riots, civil wars, coups, rebellions, revolutions, interruptions or failures of electricity service or telephone, terrorist or military acts, epidemics or any threat of any of the aforementioned.
- The User agrees that Ministry of Hajj and Umrah is not responsible for any delay faced by the user or for any failure of Ministry of Hajj and Umrah to implement any obligation stipulated in these terms and conditions arising from the suspension or cancellation of the services as a result of the occurrence of any force majeure event.
- The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah has the right to add/modify or change any part or whole of the terms and conditions. The user will be notified of these changes and continued use of the portal confirms your acceptance of the said changes.
- These terms and conditions supplement any other policies related to the Services and are not intended to override any of the other policies.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement and understanding between the User and The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah regarding the Services and browsing the Platform.
- If any of these terms and conditions are found by a court to be void or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deleted and the invalidity or unenforceability of that provision shall not affect the validity of the other terms and conditions herein which shall remain in full force and effect, Provided that any invalid or unenforceable provision shall be replaced by valid terms and conditions to achieve, to the maximum extent possible, the same effect as would have been achieved by such invalid or unenforceable provision.
- If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use the Services and the Platform.
- The user bears full responsibility for compliance with the applicable regulations, including in relation to his use of the platform.
- The User agrees that The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah is not responsible for any delay faced by the user or for any failure of The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah to implement any obligation stipulated in these terms and conditions arising from the suspension or cancellation of the services as a result of the occurrence of any force majeure event.
These terms and conditions, including any non-contractual matters arising from them, shall be subject to the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and disputes arising between the parties in relation to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the competent court in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Questions, inquiries or complaints: